And you have set up your waterpark. You have put in all your efforts to ready the most convenient, find the most preferred water slide manufacturer and get the slides installed as per the design and theme, But what next? Are you also putting efforts in drawing the crowds to your water park? Are you creating a buzz around the water park?
We at Arihant Water Park Equipment believe that all water parks are capable of drawing business. As they say devil lies in the details, there are these minute dots that one needs to join to create a lasting impression. One great way of generating the buzz is via making videos of the water park.
Here are few steps to help you create an exciting video of your water park:
- Drone video of park: Drone videos do wonder to Water Park as they give complete overview of the park and the humongous slides installed at the waterpark just like Dreamer Park Thailand – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobTrYnDo7E
- 3D representation of park and slides: Videos in cartoon format look attractive and keep viewers hooked to the video and expecting more from the park just like this video
- Highlighting the mega ride: Showcase your showstopper. The crowd needs to come to one ride which is the park’s highlight. Separate a video for promoting the ride just like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBbL6kMc7o
- Video testimonials of vendors: Your vendor choice tells the quality of your water park. Let the video cover why the vendors choose to work with you and what do they find great about the park. Add snippets of the most important and premium vendors like
- Theme designer
- Ride manufacturer and installer
- Water hygiene system
- Pumping Music: Create a thrill when the visitors watch your video with high voltage music. You can find a lot of free music as well as music with minimum charge on below sites
- ‘’Behind the stage’’ snippet: Your team is your hero and showing them in your videos can create a deeper connect with the park.
Other points to differentiate from competitors:
- KISS: As they say ‘’Keep it simple silly’’. One of the best ways of impactful videos is simple sketch videos or picture collage video. They are one of the easiest to make and involve a lot of information which the customer can read at his own pace like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Z4T3o0rF8
- Give a little history to the brand and company
- Tell them your objective of the water park and how fun it is going to be for them
- Share a vision that you see achieved with the water park
- Premium vendors: Give your clients information on how premium your vendors are. If possible share the credentials and projects of all the parties from whom the material is sourced. Visitors feel good to know that they are going to a park which works with international vendors who follow notified standards. This makes them feel safe visiting that park
- Showcase your team: Show pictures of your team training and preparing to handle the waterpark efficiently.
We hope the above pointers will help you in reinventing your strategy to increase walk-ins to your water park.